Owen has developed a knack for making some crazy faces lately, and anyone who knows how I used to smile as a little girl (aka Ugly Cat Smile- who came up with that name for it anyways? Was that Ashley Smith?), knows that Owen is making his Ma proud. Here's some crazy faces mixed in with a montage of adorable pics.
Owen dressed up in his cute new red bow tie on Christmas Day 2011
All wrinkled and puckered up trying to figure out how to get that camera in his mouth
Stink eye mania!
Trying out Uncle Jacob's beanie before attempting to blow bubbles and freeze them in -30 temps. Only in Canada!
He apparently has picked up on the Reynolds' one eye wink pose.
Loves flying through the air with Daddy!
Was playing with him in bed one morning and snapped a picture in the dark. When I pressed the play button, I laughed out loud seeing this result. Rise and shine!
Uh-oh. She caught me eating my fingers again.
Oh, and just in case you're wondering what this ugly cat smile is all about, here ya go. You're welcome.
Emilynn and Tiff, it looks good on ya'll! :)
Kt


Ha, I love his many adorable faces! I just finally wrote you back on FB, so hopefully I helped you! If you want to email me your pictures, I can add them to the side of the blog. Good luck! :)
ReplyDeleteHaha! Totally forgot about this picture. And that's CRAZY how much Owen resembles your baby pics!!!! All of those faces definitely look like his baby momma. :) Love you Katy! (PS he actually kind of looks like London in a lot of these... haha! Just a boy version!!)
ReplyDelete