I was seriously debating the title for this post because I don't think babies should be called "sexy", especially not by their Mom! But the whole time I was taking pictures of *almost* naked Owen a few days ago, I couldn't help but sing "I'm too sexy" in the background.
Pink, chubby and perfect...just like Piglet.
Love his fluffy blonde hair and cute little body. Owen is almost 7 months old and still only weighs about 17 lbs.
Ladies, eat your heart out.
Ma, seriously, stop taking pictures of me! ( I love his chunky thighs in this one).
Well, while Owen is looking so dang cute with his leg and belly rolls, I am working on my own leg and belly rolls. Rather than actually use the Bowflex, treadmill and exercise bike here at the house, I wisely spend my time looking up recipes online instead...cookie recipes, specifically. I promised my brother in law, Jacob, that I would make him some delicious cookies tonight...and with these Rolo cookies, I delivered like a mailman.
I'm too sexy for this blog.
Kt


Who can resist clicking on your blog with THIS title?! Owen is so rolly-polly, I love his thighs! I also have been working on mastering the three-rolls-per-leg style, and have been doing it quite well these days. I may be passing up Owen and need to post my own leg roll photos soon.
ReplyDeleteYour cookies look delicious, I've made them before but never rolled them in sugar too! YUM!