Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fluffy Hair Day

Owen's hair is looking Mad Scientist-ish lately. No matter how hard I try to keep it tamed, it sticks up all over and fuzzes out to the maximum. I, too, share in his bad-hair-days misery. I've developed a network of crazy "baby bangs" that won't stay down, and now I'm beginning to think I look like Blossom. 

The thirty-year-old Blossom. 

At least Owen still looks stinkin' adorable with his wild hair. Now that it's growing out and getting thicker, I think his looks are starting to resemble mine as a baby:

That's my great-grandma, Hazel, also sportin' an untamed hair-do on her head and upper lip. I hope she doesn't hate me for saying that!
See the resemblance?

Since the family (meaning Mom and a few sisters) keep begging me to see more pictures of Owen (even though he doesn't really change from a few days ago til now), here is another montage of pictures of my smiley, happy boy! 

(Honestly, I'm happy to show off more and more pics of Owen. I think he's the sweetest, cutest guy.)

First, the untamed hair pics:


And more smiley pics:


To all of my family and friends who love me and miss me,

I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, TOO! XOXO

Love, Owen


Kt











1 comment:

  1. I'm SURE you look better than Blossom. :)
    Owen's fluffy hair is adorable; he always looks so clean and well-loved. I about snorted I was laughing so hard about your grandma's upper lip comment. And you're right, Owen looks sooo similar to you! I see a slight bit of Daniel, but he really looks like you in that picture!

    ReplyDelete