Cupid showed no love to my boys this year for Valentines. Daniel was sick with pneumonia all week long and Owen had a fever off and on for a few days due to teething issues and immunizations.
Owen looked pretty groggy throughout the week and just wanted to continually be cuddled by Mom or Dad. It was actually really nice to have all of that snuggle time with Owie!
Once the meds kicked in and his teeth popped through, Owen was all smiles again. (The picture isn't very clear, but he has two tiny little teeth poking out on the bottom). Owen's first tooth came through on Valentine's Day 2012!
We finally bought a high chair for Owen, and now he's eating baby food like a normal 7 month old!
The kid loves being naked. I can't blame him. I think I'm gonna get him a shirt that says, "I'd rather be naked".
Helping Ma with the laundry.
We were bored one day so I decided to throw together a fuzzy blanket photo shoot like the ones you see a thousand times over on Pinterest. My photography skills are obviously lacking, but I think my subject is pretty dang cute no matter what!
Owen's actually quite the "ham" when it comes to taking pictures. He likes being the center of attention. Wonder where he gets that from?!
Thanks, Chi Chi, for my new Valentines shirt! (Sorry, he was a little upset while I was taking these pics so I unfortunately didn't get any smiley pics of him in the shirt).
Even though Valentines week was full of sickness and laying around for us, it was exactly what I wanted to celebrate the people I love in my life. I got to spend all week long with my two favorite boys, got to take care of them and wait on them hand and foot, and I got plenty of kisses and hugs and "Thank-you's" along the way. I guess you could say I'm lucky in love.
Kt



Can't wait to see you guys soon!! He is getting too big way too fast!! You guys staying with us when you come down? or have other plans?
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little guy! He looks like he has so much personality already! That's awesome. I love that you have a blog!
ReplyDelete